Monday, December 9, 2019

5 Kingdoms

One of our class assigments was to become an expert in one of the 5 kingdoms. I was assigned BACTERIA- not something I ever wanted to be an expert on!😄

We started in 1 group and assigned the kingdoms to ourselves one by one. We then formed another group with our other colleagues that were assigned the same kingdom. Then we created a powerpoint presentation on our Kingdom: Bacteria. Having to become an "expert" on this was interesting. I did not know that it was so involved and there were so many different kinds.

Here are my EXPERT slides:
















We were going to present our information back in our original groups but we did not have enough time after our Fieldwork Lesson. Even without presenting it I still learned more than I would have not doing this assignment at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment